Use this Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter to inform the Credit Reporting Agencies that your mortgage has been satisfied via the discharge of your Bankruptcy case. As a result, your mortgage has also been discharged.
If all payments have been paid as agreed during a chapter 13 bankruptcy and kept current after the discharge and there is a reporting of foreclosure this will need to be addressed. Usually only this one letter will need to be sent. Make certain the discharge of the bankruptcy is attached to this letter. Also address any mortgage creditors on the report, the loan may have been sold during the bankruptcy.
After Bankruptcy Foreclosure Letters
- All Credit Repair Letters
- Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Judgments After Bankruptcy Letter
- Reporting Money Due After Bankruptcy Letter
- Reporting in Collection After Bankruptcy Letter
Use These Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letters
- Individual Experian Accounts: Individual Experian Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Individual TransUnion Accounts: Individual TransUnion Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Individual Equifax Accounts: Individual Equifax Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Joint Experian Accounts: Joint Experian Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Joint TransUnion Accounts: Joint TransUnion Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
- Joint Equifax Accounts: Joint Equifax Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
Sample Foreclosure After Bankruptcy Letter
[City, State Zip]
[Credit Bureau Address]
[City, State Zip]
RE: [Creditor Name listing foreclosure & Account Number]
This letter is to inform you that I am disputing the fact that the above Company is reporting me as being in foreclosure. This foreclosure has been satisfied and paid to current status through my bankruptcy. The discharge of my bankruptcy also discharged the foreclosure.
Attached you will find a copy of creditors listed in the bankruptcy and a copy of the discharge papers.
Please correct this error as soon as possible. Please send me notification when it has been corrected since it is negatively affecting my credit.
Thank you for your help,
[Your name typed]